Hi Beautiful Souls!
Welcome to Small Victories Sunday Linkup. We want to know your Small Victories from last week. Did you finish your taxes? Create a FABOLOUS Spring inspired recipe? Become someone’s hero? Workout at least three times a week? Whatever your small victory I want to know and encourage you to share. As a matter of fact the entire small victories crew wants to know plus our audiences.
Let me kick it off by sharing mine. My professional victory was visiting Historic Savannah and creating five articles for different publishers. Savannah was so rich with history from being the first city in Georgia to the founding place of the Girl Scouts to wars and even the Underground Railroad. It is a MUST visit. My personal victory was FINALLY regulating all my new meds and that is a good thing.
I am polishing up my Mother’s Day guide and Ultimate Graduation! Can you say the BEST guides ever? Sure you can. I am very excited to share them with you next week. So what was your small victory? You know we cannot wait to hear it.
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
10 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Finances Right Now from Simply Save
Blog Post Template: Why and How to Make One from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
5 Things a Mom Should Have With Her at All Times from Daily Momtivity
Ten Books Every White Person Should Read from Based on a True Story
Tip Friday: Health Facts about Onions from Marilyn’s Treats
What is a Gratitude Journal & A Free Printable from Krafty Owl
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!