Welcome to one of the Blogathon Challenges for June 2013. For more information on the Blogathon visit http://www.BiannualBlogathonBash.com.
Yes, there is much advantage in a guest post whether you are having one on your blog or contributing to another blog. Let’s make YOUR guest post contribution AMAZING. Here is how.
1. Select a trending topic.
2. Research the topic very well. Go beyond the internet for your research.
3. Write around keywords that are very SEO friendly.
4. Write a draft and revise it several times. Remember there is more power in blogging less with facts than blogging more with fluff!
5. Have at least two people proof read it for you. Yes, even if they are not bloggers. 😉
6. Proof read it a final time for yourself.
7. Submit original photos along with your post.
8. Submit your chosen tags.
Now let’s discuss how to receive DYNAMIC guest post for your blog. Here is how.
1. Clearly outline your expectations.
2. Make it clearly if you want specific subject matter. Ex: Relationships, Health etc…
3. Are you accepting topic ideas or actual post first? Be clear on this.
4. Will you accept original post or can they submit post already in circulation?
5. Give a word count. Yes, people need to know this up front.
Here are three great examples of guidelines.
Share one site you plan to submit a guest post for and/or share your guidelines for guest posting below.