Reading is the key to SO much such as freedom, thought process, love, enlightenment, education, travel, escapes and the list goes on and on. It will even set you free in ways you could only imagine without reading. So, I have a challenge for US. Yes, you and I. My goal is to read at least 100 books in 2014. Why is this my challenge for us? Well, simply stated I want to take us higher. It is a proven fact the majority of highly successful people read at least 100 to 150 books a year. So let’s do it as adults. I may date myself with this statement however for this I will. Remember when the libraries had summer reading programs and when you read so many books you got a prize and/or a certificate? Well, do you? (Smile) Let’s give ourselves the prize of being highly successful.
My purpose driven list of books is as follows to name a few …
• I Declare by Joel Osteen
• The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch & Jeffrey Zaslow
• How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
• The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
• The Hunger Games Trilogy Box set by Suzanne Collins
• David and Goliath by Malcolm Gladwell
• The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed by Mark Divine and Allyson E. Machate
• Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela
What are some of the books you would like read in 2014?
I would LOVE for us to share this journey together. If a reading buddy or book club interest you send me an email and let’s talk. My email address is Kimberly@KeystrokesByKimberly.com Should we form a book club do not worry. This book club will be very unique with monthly webinars and other special things. 😉