Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Should you decide to purchase anything after clicking on the link I will be compensated for sharing.
The legendary Type-A Conference is headed to Atlanta, Ga Friday, September 19th through Sunday, September 21st. This has been branded the world’s largest conference for Moms and Dads who blog! This will be my first year attending however I already know it will not be my last. They are all the buzz as the game changer clarity conference. You really should attend to take yourself to the next level. In its sixth year Type-A is bringing it again. They will feature grand sessions, unique opportunities to network with bloggers and companies, and some of the heavy hitters in the speaking atmosphere. I have been selected to be a blog partner and I want to extend my discount to you. Click here for more information. Below are seven conference preparation tips. Enjoy…
How Do You Prepare For Blogging Conference
1. Come prepared with an open mind, any blogging questions you have and ready to take great notes!
2. Make sure your appearance presents well. Yes, I am stating to dress nice, be approachable and make sure your social media pictures look like you now.
3. Pack comfortable shoes. As with any major event cute shoes are nice however comfortable shoes are a MUST.
4. Practice your elevator speech. Limit it to 2-3 sentences and make sure to keep it clear and short.
5. Prepare to network by ordering your business cards and always having at least 100 on your person daily.
6. Pre-plan your wish list of must attend sessions. Yes, this is a MUST because things will be happening very fast.
Hope to see you at Type-A in Atlanta!