Hi Beautiful Souls!
Whew what a week. Racial tensions are at a high and there are so much unnecessary deaths which have happened in the past week or so. Some huntings which got media attention and so many more huntings which did not until the recent deaths of #AltonSterling and #PhilandoCastile. Then the deaths and injuries of the Dallas Texas cops. Yeah so much racial tension. My soul is crying a river. As an African American woman who is a Mother, sister, daughter, cousin, niece and friend I believe in BLACK LIVES MATTER. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of MY race being hunted in modern day times. I worry about the men in my life because as the world saw with their own eyes Philando Castile DID comply and still lost his life while hunted down while driving black. I will not even go into how the hunting of Phil was a none threating situation to the cops and there were two females in the car, a woman of age and her four year old daughter. Where was respect for their lives?
Every week we like to reflect on our small victories, finding gratitude and joy in everyday life is important. Trust I need to hear and read small victories this week. We want to help you celebrate your small victories too. Whether it’s a fabulous recipe you tried, a book you read just for you or an epic blogging tip or a justice that has been won we want to hear your small victories! I need to hear your small victories.
What are your small victories? Please do not be shy! Share your small victories, supporting and empowering each other is what our linkup is all about!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
What Our Hosts are Sharing
Here are the posts our hosts are sharing this week. Show some love to your hosts and pay them a visit or share their awesome ideas on social media.
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
Southwest Chicken Salad from Quirky Inspired
Handmade Girly Crochet Bags from Howling at the Moon
Fantastic Apricot Bread from Treat-n-Trick
Rad Retro Kitchen Ideas from Dazzled while Frazzled
Food Shaming is Destructive from A Life Well Red
Simple Ways Declutter and Organize the Bathroom from Little House Living
Notebooking Pages.com Review from Sharing Life’s Moments
A Taste of Texas from O Taste and See
Printable Chore and Allowance Charts from From Kayla
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!