Small Victories Sunday Linkup is here! I could not wait for small victories Sunday this week! I am so excited to share my coaches and I are making progress beyond believe. Yes, I said coaches. You see I do not like a one stop shop because I need for you to be great at your thing and not good at your things. I am on mission to take JonAshton Public Relations, Keystrokes By Kimberly and Breathless Moments Signature Events & Travel higher. It is something I needed to fast track since my 45th birthday only leaves me five years to get it right. Honestly, I am behind my vision on each of them and I allowed myself to become too distracted with various levels of BS. While I cannot get the wasted time back however I absolutely will make the BEST of these 1,795 days because I have work to do, a legacy to live and live as well as I simply deserve my best.
Welcome to Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Our participating bloggers offer their best posts to inspire you to read, eat, live, create and blog well! Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
Movie Lovers’ Reviews – August 2016 from Sharing Life’s Moments
5 Time Saving Kitchen Essentials from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork from Daily Momtivity
Old Fashioned Iced Oatmeal Cookie Recipe from Gluesticks
Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes from Simply Stacie
Blogging Tips and Tricks to Take Your Blog to the Next Level from Mom’s Small Victories
How to Optimize Instagram Posts (for Business and Fun) from Ramblings of a Naija Workaholic
August: What I Read from Simply Save
Meditate Your Weight Book Review from Create with Joy
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.