Welcome Small Victories Sunday! As usual I am excited. I had a birthday on the 12th of August and have been flying high ever since. My small victory for last week was turning another year old, outlining my year ahead with grace and taking up swimming again.
Happy weekend and welcome to another amazing Small Victories Sunday Linkup! Today, we are excited to welcome 2 new co-hosts to support our mission to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well!
Heather from Country Life, City Wife is an avid traveler, bonus mom to 4 kids and a city woman living in Arkansas. Go get to know Heather here, I really want to know the story about how she made history with her belly button and she’s NEVER HAD COFFEE! Dare we ask?
Kristine from A Life Well Red, is a fellow chronic illness survivor and thriver. Her blog’s mission is to educate readers about “invisible illness” like fibromyalgia, CFS (and Rheumatoid Arthritis that I have) with compassion, honesty and humor.
So let’s get the party started! Our linkup starts today and runs all week long. My co-hosts and I want to encourage and empower you to celebrate your small victories and find new great ideas to make your life happier, healthier and more fun!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes. Thanks!
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Sharing Life’s Moments (marriage, homeschooling, blogging tips | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Shannon from Daily Momtivity (parenting/kid-friendly fun/DIY) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
Heather from Country Life, City Wife (lifestyle, travel, cooking) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Kristine from A Life Well Red (chronic illness awareness & education, healthy living) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from Divas with a Purpose (inspiration, lifestyle and entrepreneurship) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 9 most read posts from last week:
Are You Looking for Twitter Followers? from Frugal & Coupon Crazy
The 3 Most Effective Ways to Get Your Blog Posts Shared on Social Media from Filling the Jars
5 Everyda(y) Work Non-Essential Essentials from Girl XOXO
50+ Blog Income Reports to Inspire You from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
4 Styles of Bullet Journaling Explained from Divas with a Purpose
Reese’s Stuffed Brownies from Simply Stacie
“Read Any Good Books Lately? Answering Summer’s Most Pressing Question from The Art of Why Not
14 Life Hacks to Make Your Life Simpler from Sharing Life’s Moments
What It Takes to be A Virtual Assistant: Picking your Niche from Frantic Mommy
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar, the post you are linking up or a linkup page
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have almost 7,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to my link party directory page and I will get it listed.