Juicing continues to be a great option for you and I want to guide you through your juicing cleanse with Jus By Julie. I have explored many juicing options throughout my juicing since 2010 and I really like the guidance with this one. Please check out the website and great deals below.
*Please note that there are affiliate links in the below article and if you make a purchase after clicking on the link I will receive a compensation for introducing the special to you.*
~ Benefits of Juicing ~
Benefits of juicing can be life changing and enhancing. Once I started juicing it truly became a part of my lifestyle and the recipes and varieties are endless. When talking to a high school friend about the stroke I had in 2007 he introduced me to the movie called Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead by Joe Cross and I have been juicing every since for weight maintenance, healing, immune system boost and more. Here are the top benefits I have found.
1. Increase in your energy level.
2. Excellent liver cleansing.
3. Weight loss and maintenance can be controlled through juicing.
4. Boost in your immune system through juicing.
5. Increased intake of fruit and vegetables which make it beyond possible to get the recommended amount.
6. Increase fiber intake.
This is another explanation of why you should juice according to Joe Cross. Also, please pay particular attention to these possible concerns while juicing to be sure you are getting the most for juicing.
1. Watch your sugar intake. Juicing can be high in sugar if you are not aware of the sugar choices.
2. If you have medical challenges which require medications please discuss your juicing with your health care professional.
3. Watch your calorie intake. Juicing can cause you to take in more calories than usual especially until you get use to it so please be aware of the calorie intake per serving or per day.
Here are some special deals to get you started. Happy juicing.