Sharing your small victories throughout life is so important. Be careful who you share them with however be sure to share them with someone. Small Victories Sunday Link Up is a safe place to share and feel the love. I actually thoroughly enjoy our Sunday shares because it allows and makes me slow down and be thankful for something that I ordinarily am too busy to focus on and fully acknowledge. My small victory was attending the Blog Life University Conference. It rocked, was small and full of value from the most down to earth speaker. Simply stated it was golden to me and came to me at the right time. Thank you Melissa and Michelle. You turned the bright light back on.
The summer is flying by and we hope you are ready to celebrate another week of great ideas for your family, home, blog and bookshelves with us at Small Victories Sunday Linkup. Our bloggers are ready to share their best ideas to inspire you to read, eat, live and blog well! So let’s get ready to party!
All About Small Victories Sunday Linkup
Here at Small Victories Sunday Linkup, we like to reflect on the small victories of the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. We invite bloggers to our community to share their best posts to inspire our readers to read, eat, create, live and blog well. The linkup is open all week long so bloggers can celebrate the best of their blogs anytime!
A friendly reminder that our goal is to inspire others through positive posts, posts that are rude or offensive may be deleted from the linkup. Also, please keep content free of sexual themes.
Stop by and say thanks to your extra special hosts who do their best to encourage our community and promote your posts!
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Echo from The Mad Mommy (family/parenting, humor)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Gail from Frugal & Coupon Crazy (saving money) | Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Tanya from Mom’s Small Victories (books, food, chronic illness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Kimberly from Keystrokes by Kimberly (lifestyle, travel, entertainment) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Crystal from Sharing Life’s Moments (marriage, homeschooling, blogging tips | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Leigh from Hines-Sight Blog (lifestyle, food, travel) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Shannon from Daily Momtivity (parenting/kid-friendly fun/DIY) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+
Meagan from Sunshine and Sippy Cups (lifestyle) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google +
Karren from Oh My Heartsie Girl (food, crafts/DIY, blogging tips)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Danita from O Taste and See Blog (food) |Pinterest | Facebook | Twitter | Google +
Michelle from Divas with a Purpose (inspiration, lifestyle and entrepreneurship) | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Suzanna from One Hoolie Mama (family, recipes, fitness)| Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
What Our Hosts are Sharing
Here are the posts our hosts are sharing this week. Show some love to your hosts and pay them a visit or share their awesome ideas on social media.
Congratulations to this week’s Featured Bloggers as chosen by our readers. Here are the top 6 most read posts from last week:
How to Avoid Information Overload from Morgan Manages Mommyhood
Grasshopper Thin Mint Cheesecake from Marilyn’s Treats
How to Make a Water-Proof Swim Bag from Dazzled While Frazzled
8 Ways to Drink More Water Everyday from Morning Motivated Mom
9 T-Shirt Yarn Project Ideas from The Crafty Blog Stalker
10 Frugal Ways to Pamper Yourself from Quirky Inspired
Get Out on that Highway with the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport from The Mad Mommy
Fun Family Outdoor Activities from Sharing Life’s Moments
Is There a Doctor in the House? from O Taste and See
If you were a Featured Blogger, feel free to grab the button below and proudly display it on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Follow your hosts.
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together! Please refrain from linking up posts with mature themes like erotica, new adult or offensive language.
* Please comment on 2 posts for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to encourage fellow participants as you want to be encouraged too.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post and post images on their social media pages and our Featured Blogger collage.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
Find our Linkup on Pinterest
We have over 6,000 pins on our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board. The hosts pin their favorites each week. Be sure to follow our board and repin your favorite posts to your Pinterest account!
Add Your Favorite Link Parties to our Link Party Directory
If you host a link party, feel free to add it to Mom’s Small Victories link party directory page and she will get it listed.