Going Old School with this one. Set aside three hours for yourself and do the following:
- Take a hot bath with Epsom salt and settle in for about 45 minutes to an hours with candles burning all around you and your favorite music playing gently in the background.
- Instead of dying off with a towel wipe yourself dry with down with a wash cloth saturated in your favored selection of baby oil. I love Lavender or Shea baby oil.
- Once dry whip the pure Vaseline and cotton socks. Glob on the Vaseline to your feet paying extra love to your heel and cuticles. Slip on you cotton socks and sleep the night away in them.
- Boil a kettle of water. When it comes to a rolling boil stop up the bathroom sink. Pour all the hot water in. Cover your head with a towel as you bring your face to a workout sweat type state. Try to with stand it for at least 10-15 minutes. After you complete this follow your normal skin cleansing routine.
- Enjoy the rest of your time however you please!
The first law of nature is self-preservation. Make sure you preserve some me time for yourself every month. I have gone from doing the above monthly to bi-monthly to weekly and sometimes couple of times a week. Life as we know it is so very short make sure you are taking time for you!